It’s official; the 2011-12 NFL Super Bowl Champions are the New York Giants. Coming in again as the underdogs to the New England Patriots like they were in 2008, the Giants scoring late in the fourth quarter again took the lead and would go onto win.
As for the New England Patriots they would head back into the locker room as they did in 2008 while the Giants would remain on the field to celebrate their Super Bowl victory.
However, there’s one thing different this time as twitter unlike in 2008 is a lot more popular with it’s trends and tweets, which brings us to the trend that’s circling the social media world right now; “Patriots Locker Room Playlist.”
Yes that’s right, Patriots Locker Room Playlist is trending worldwide as users pick a song or more that they would imagine playing in the Patriots locker room after the game if they were listening to music.
So here’s a sample playlist of some of the best ones that we felt fit the trend best.
1. From @iSpeakComedy: Notorious B.I.G. – It Was All A Dream.
2. From @UptownJigg: Brittney Spears – Opps I did It Again.
3. From @SjonesiProduce: Rolling Stones – You Can’t Always Get What You Want.
4. From @KGorospe: Waka Flocka – No Hands (His reasoning, for all the missed catches).
5. From @Sonaclj: One Republic – It’s To Late To Apologize.
6. From @DiaryOfG2Gent: Keyshia Cole – I Should’ve Cheated.
7. From @_CanYouLive: Notorious B.I.G. – Give Me One More Chance.
8. From @Jelanie_: Justin Timberlake – Cry Me A River.
9. From @Jelani_: Déjà vu- Beyonce.
10. From @BTNichols_MOAM: DJ Kahled – All I Do Is Win (His reasoning, wait wrong locker room).
11. From @TheLindaMilani: Akon – I Tried
12. From @Mads_3: Lady Gaga – Speechless.
13. From @Mads_3: Keyshia Cole – I Just Want It To Be Over.
14. From @Jelani_: Alicia Keys – Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart.
15. From @Jelani_: Usher – Burn.
Now I’m sure that there are plenty of more songs that you could add to this playlist which you can certainly do by posting your comment below. As for the rest of the Patriots night, I’m sure it will just be a quiet one. However a little music never hurts. So with that I would like to conclude the playlist with a song by Queen, We Are The Champions New York Giants Remix.